Public limited Company defined under clause 71 of the Companies Act, 2013, the company which is
– not a private company
– starts with minimum paid-up capital of Rs. 5 Lakhs or such higher capital as may be prescribed
– a private company but subsidiary of a public company.
Minimum Requirement to be fulfilled to Form a Public Limited Company
1. Seven promoters (shareholders)
2. Three directors
3. Authorized capital of INR 5,00,000
1. DIN for all the directors
2. DSC for all the directors
3. Affidavit for non-acceptance of deposits from all the promoters/directors.
Major Steps involved for incorporation of Public Limited Company:-
1. Getting DSC
2. Getting DIN
3. Name Search and application for Name Availability.
4. Drafting of Bye Laws (MOA & AOA)
5. Filing of various forms.